Skip to content
Dispersed Camping Rules:
- Dispersed Camping is allowed within 150 feet of the centerline of an allowed road or trail.
- Special road restrictions apply to vehicles wider than 62″ (5’2″). Check the MVUMs.
- In some popular areas, dispersed camping is limited to designated sites only. See the Designated Dispersed Camping Areas below.
- Time limit: 16 days, after which you must move 10 miles.
- Dispersed Camping Guidelines
- Cedar Canyon $17-34, creekside
- Duck Creek $17-34, near a lake, toilets, water, garbage
- Navajo Lake $17-34, lakeside, toilets, water, garbage, views
- Panguitch Lake North $17-34, water, toilets, garbage, dump station, near a lake and a general store
- Panguitch Lake South $14, water, toilets, garbage. ATVs cannot be trailered in. Across the street from North campground. Near a lake and general store.
- Spruces $17-34, lakeside, water, toilets, garbage
- Te-Ah $17, water, toilets, garbage, dump station
- Barker Recreation Area $11+, water, toilets, bear boxes
- Blue Spruce $9+, creekside, water, toilet
- Posey Lake $11+, lakeside, water, toilets
- Honeycomb Rocks $13+, water, toilet, garbage, near 2 lakes
- Crackfoot $17-34, water, toilet, riverside, paved
- Dean Gardner $17-34+, water, toilet, lakeside, paved
- Mitt Moody $17-34+, water, toilets
- King Creek $15+, lakeside, water, toilets. Open year round but snow can be waist high in winter.
- Red Canyon $18+, water, toilets, showers, dump station, garbage, paved, right next to a highway
Designated Dispersed Camping Areas: